Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Fuck Load of Work

So, not only am I working my but off at work, for work preparing for work (Yeah, in this economy nobody should complain about having too much work). But also doing a lot of work preparing for taking pix.
I bought a med format camera for the trip, and had to send it back cuz the lens mount was visibly bent. So, I got a different one and discovered that the light seals were totally degraded :(
I was pissed at the guy who took his camera off the shelf after it had been sitting for years and just assumed it was in the same condition that it was when he put it there...
Hmmm, I should run a roll through my 35mm camera.
So, the plan for this weekend is to scrape off the old light seal, clean the camera thoroughly (probably clean the digicrap too, it is looking nasty), put new light seals in, and run a roll through it to see what is what.
I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: