Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ki-Ya!

So, I recently got my black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do. So don't mess with me, or I will totally break a brick with my bare hands!. But anyway all of my uniforms have a white collar, which is a problem cuz I now have to wear uniforms with a black collar. So I have all of these used (nasty used) Tae-Kwon-Do uniforms... unless you want to buy one? No? Ok, so I will make something with them.

Step 1) Cut off sleeves.


Step 2) Sew sleeves together.

Yes, I can sew. But it does involve a lot of swearing.


Step 3) Fill with beans (or rice, or peas). I made a 6 pocket arrangement so the beans don't flop around and put 1 pint of beans in each pocket (this is perhaps overkill... they is heavy!)

Step 4) Sew ends closed.

Step 5) Microwave. With the 6 pints of beans and my wimpy ass microwave it takes 7 minutes on high. But until you get the hang of your microwave/dealy combination I recommend staring with 1 min, test, add another min, test... that is unless you like 3rd degree burns (I am kidding. Being foolish will probably only give you 2nd degree burns)

Step 6) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: