Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Hair

Is approximately 1" long. Things that I have noticed:
  • My shampoo bottle will last a LONG time
  • The back of my has not seen sunlight sync the Clinton administration
  • I feel light headed
  • My Taekwondo helmet does not come close to fitting
  • Some girls are paying me more attention, some less
  • It is much cooler (temperature wise)
  • My balance is slightly off
  • I probably don't need to own 3 hair brushes
  • I am constantly moving my phantom hair out of the way
  • Showers don't take any time at all
  • .....

2 comments:

hern42 said...

No way dude!
Mine is about 1mm at the moment... I agree about most of what you said, I also figured out when I cut my hair short (like some ten years ago, it was 50cm long or something) that I still wanted to get it out of my shirt after putting a new one one for approx one month after the cut...
Someone rant about Pavlovian behaviour here?

He... Do you have picts?

jwfbean said...

OK I'll confess.

I still have phantom hair. I still run my fingers through it. I still like it when my wife runs her fingers through it. I still double-take whenever I see a picture of me from behind and see a crown.

I can only imagine what it's like going from your head to 1 inch so dramatically. For me, it was a gradual process starting at age 15 or so.